Sunday, February 19, 2006

Taco bell would cry in shame

Today I did absolutely nothing.

And it was brilliant.

We woke up to the sound of a child meowing. Who knew children mewed? We got up and showered which felt ridiculously good because of the build up of seawater and other shit that had accumulated into my bush of a hair. Then we went to the good old rasta pasta again where we ate the largest burrito I have ever seen. It was seriously massive. Probably as big as my forearm. Taco Bell would seriously cry in shame at the pure beauty of it...

For the rest of the day we lounged about reading, and sitting in hammocks. It was truly glorious. It then started to rain buckets of rain and we had to run for shelter. We hung out with our cool hostel mates and chatted about where we were from and what we are up to.

We started to get hungry so we wondered to the near by grocery store called "Chans Mini Mart" where we bought our essentials. Pineapple juice, bread, cream cheese, Kraft dinner and bottle of coconut rum. I know. Not very rustic Belizien. But it was reallllllyyyyy good. I think tonite we are just going to hang out at the hostel or on the beach. Most of the shops are closed since its Sunday and the majority are Catholics.

I think within the next day or two we are going to leave Caye Caulker and venture farther into Belize or possibly Guatemala. We are all really pumped about Guatemala and we all really want to go there soon. Anyways.... I think im going to go buy some pineapple.

1 Comments:

Blogger MightyBrownOwl said...

Honestly I think you can do better than only 2 days of nothing - you must not leave Belize!! At least take...I don't know, 4 days of nothing? Surely that's the least you deserve after all the months of fastfood work. We are jealous of your hammocking and pineappling including the rum! I will tell you under sunny but cool skies today AB and I went snowtubing at Cypress, my new fave "sport" - could it be Olympian? Keep grouvie, mon.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home