Monday, February 20, 2006

Today is still cloudy, and it has rained twice. But all in all, the weather is still fine-alot better than Summerlands -12. We decided yesterday that we were going to get up early and do some stuff in the morning, but when the alarm went off sage and zoe continued sleeping while I was wide awake. I decided to get up and read my book and eat some toast.

I flipped through my guide book looking for something in Belize that caught my eye. There is a place called the "blue hole" which is this creepy lagoon, deep spot in the middle of the ocean which looks like a hole going into nowhere. We might go there on a reef tour or something tomorrow, but were first going to check what the weather is like.

We also have some ideas of where we are going to go further into Belize. Maybe Placencia, or San Ignacio which both sound nice and white-sand-beachy.

Right now as I write, my laundry is twilring around at the laundromat getting all the sand and grit out of it. Ahhhh clean clothes. How can is be possible that we have only been here for three days, and I have so much dirty laundry?? Its just like home, I just cant seem to keep my stuff clean. Hahaha.

Well, I think I am going to go stuff my face with pineapple.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

This whole trip is a big "fuck you" to burger king. Well done, well done.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home