Sunday, May 07, 2006

sharp bastardly steps

No worries, I am alive. Just incredibly lazy.
Things have been going super well as always. We are still at Playa Zonte, hanging out at the beach and having a grand old time.

Yesterday we took another trip to San Salvador. Our plan was to hang out and shop and then meet up with everyone else later to go to a movie and then go clubbing.
The plan fail. I have decided that men suck at keeping plans. Our plan was to meet at FIVE at the movie theatre, and when NINE rolled around, we got sick of the mall and headed back to our hotel in playa Zonte.
At 430 this morning I was jumped on by a very drunk David who was laughing and saying 'where were you guys???'. Turns out they CHANGED malls, and thought that we would magically know this. Ahhhh, MEN. But, its all right, we all make stupid drunk mistakes sometimes...

Today the boys are nursing horrible hang overs (HAHA---god is punishing them) and everyones just relaxing and chilling out. Zoe and I decided to come to La Liberdad to do emaily things, eat some street meat and look for a hat for Zoe. Its bloody hot here. Im def going back to Playa Zonte, going for an ocean swim, and then going poolside. Maybe read a little Memoirs of a Geisha?

Speaking of books, I've been reading this one called 'A million little peices' and it was GREAT. Really messed up, and scary and depressing, but really good. I highly recomend it. ANYWAYS, I dont really have any exciting news... WAIT, I do. Yesterday, when we were in the Mall, I made a complete ass of myself and bailed on the escalator. I totally BIT IT, and sliced my foot open on those bastardly sharp steps. About 50 people at least saw me bail, and we're all probably thinking the same thing: 'stupid, stupid gringa'. Very emberassing, but also very funny.
The toe is recuperating. Nothing a little shot of vodka and a cigarrette cant fix.

SO, if I dont update in a while, im fine....just incredibly too absorbed in the beach.
Oh yeah...Pam, Sage is fine as well. Just incredibly lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home