Monday, February 27, 2006

Snakes and Ladders

Today was a pretty slow day. But it was really nice. We've just been hanging out. Zoe and I played some crazy board games, but sadly she whipped my ass at most of them. But Clare will always be the master at snakes and ladders. There is no stopping me.

Last night we were sad because we thought our friends Dean and Spencer checked out and left without saying bye or giving us their e-mail address, But then late at night Zoe found a note jammed in the window sill. We were all very estatic over their mysterious note. Turns out their going to Guatemala and that we might meet them later on after the canoe race.

Mom and Dad, I cant get the calling card to work. It's messed up. Its really expensive to buy phone cards here and they only last a few minutes. Any Idea's? Should I phone collect, or suck it up and buy the card? Let me know.

There is currently a turential downpoor happening outside. I dont want to leave the cafe in fear that I am going to get dreched. But soon I will need snacks and supplies and must leave...

2 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

i'm jealous of you all. i want to leave! i want to go there! it sounds like you're having a really awesome time. are you going to costa rica?
peace

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha you guys a friggin halrious! entering yourself in a canoeing race..man I wish you guys could film is cause I can just imagine the gong show it will be! well good luck, have fun and don't stick your arms in the river...

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home