Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Living in a van down by the river

Leon is a really nice town.
Yesterday we went to the supermaket and loaded up on food. Our hostel has a really nice kitchen so we decided to be cheapies and cook our own food. So we got our snacks and supples, and now have been living very comfotrably in our new home.
No one was feeling too well yesterday, so we just took it easy, played some pool, hung out, watched tv and played poker. We made the fattest curry ever, which was tres excellente. Ah, how I miss curry.
It was a quiet day, which was kind of nice...I finally finished Memoirs of a Geisha, which was good. Now I wanna watch the movie and compare the two.

I caught up on some sleep last night which was nice. Although at 4 o'clock it the morning I was awakened by my very drunk bunk mate who was clammering around and breaking things. Since I am on the top bunk, I was swaying around a bit untill she finally passed out. Ah, fun times in the dorm room.

Zoe and I were talking about our future life plans today (again!), and I was thinking about how freakin' weird its gonna be to come back home. I mean, Im going to have to get a job. And make my self look presentable. AND, Im going to have no car, since mine has a blown head gasket and a snapped axle. And no money. This should be intresting. If anyone heres a good job offer, put in a good word for me...hahaha
Im also getting super stoked about future plans though. We're planning to travel around Canada in a van. Its gonna be SWEET. I think its every Canadians duty to travel across Canada. We also plan to swing down into the states, and maybe mexico. Infact, we might just never return.

1 Comments:

Blogger clare said...

Yay, The T4 is probably in nowhere land, and I will be wanted by the government. Just what Ive always wanted. Luckily, I can stay in Nicaragua in hiding...

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home