Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh, and another thing...

I forgot to mention in my continuation a key part of my unbelievably hilarious life (that is, for other people...).
Over the last month or so my hair has turned into a complete nightmare. At the back of my head I had 2 MASSIVE knots/dreadlocks. Sage attempted many times to set them free, but it was no good. So one night while Sage and I were watching TV I got the scissors out (crappy medical ones) and told her to cut them out. They were driving me crazy and I couldnt friggen take it anymore. So she did. Let me tell you people, I was scared. These dread locks were huge...probably about a 1/4 of my hair in total. BUT, Sage being the masterful person that she is she also cut some off the bottem and even layered it to even out. AND, this was all while watching a movie in a hostel with a shitty, dull pair of scissors. And it looks pretty good. Infact Sage says its the best hairstyle I have had in a while. Im pretty pleased. Infact, im estatic. I can actually comb my hair, and wash it properly and run my hands through it.
I love Sage, she is my hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home